Join us this summer for the return of the American-Turkish C
Early Bird Registration Now Open!
Act today and save!
The American-Turkish Conference is the premier event for U.S. and Turkish business leaders and cabinet members to engage in commercial diplomacy. Held in Washington with delegations from both countries, the conference showcases U.S.-Turkey ties and also collaboration across third country markets across a variety of sectors, including aviation and defense, digital economy, trade, energy and the environment, construction and infrastructure, and healthcare.
- Build relationships and develop your network among 200+ attendees
- Strategize with executives across a variety of industries
- Learn from expert panels
- Contribute to the dynamic, growing community of U.S.-Turkey businesses
Key Networking Opportunities:
- Welcome Reception at the Turkish Ambassador's Residence
- Breakfasts and Luncheons featuring high-level officials
- Closing Reception at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
For more information, please contact the U.S.-Turkey Business Council staff