Starting Soon 2023 State of American Business
|State of American Business 2023|
|Thursday, January 12, 2023|
|Join us today for the U.S. Chamber’s annual State of American Business. We look forward to hosting you virtually.|
|Opening Remarks from Small Business Owner|
- Brian Butler, President and CEO, Vistra Communications, LLC; Small Business Council and Board of Directors, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
State of American Business Address
- Suzanne P. Clark, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Business in Action: Nasdaq, Inc.
- Adena T. Friedman, Chair and CEO, Nasdaq, Inc.
- Moderator: Tom Quaadman, Executive Vice President, Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness (CCMC), U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Business in Action: Marriott International, Inc.
- Anthony Capuano, CEO, Marriott International, Inc.
- Moderator: Chip Rogers, President and CEO, American Hotel & Lodging Association
Bipartisan Member Discussions
- Rep. Dave Joyce (OH-14)
- Rep. Abigail Spanberger (VA-07)
- Moderator: Evan Jenkins, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Closing Remarks from Small Business Owner
- Natalie Kaddas, President and CEO, Kaddas Enterprises, Inc.; Small Business Council Chair and Board of Directors, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
We look forward to hosting you soon for this virtual event! Please reach out to SOAB23@USChamber.com with any questions in the meantime.
|This e-mail was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and contains infomation directly related to your subscription profile.|
|U.S. Chamber of Commerce 1615 H Street, NW WASHINGTON, DC, 20062, US|
|“U.S. Chamber” and “U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE” are registered trademarks|
of the Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America