Climate Change Solutions
Winning the Race to Zero
is a virtual/live-stream event hosted by the U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Convening in the runup to COP26 (the UN Climate Change conference in November) Winning the Race to Zero will bring together key government and business leaders from the U.S., UK, and Europe to highlight real-world, tech-driven solutions to tackle climate change.
- Learn from industry leaders developing innovative products and services and implementing new processes and programs to mitigate climate change, both in U.S. and in overseas markets.
- Ideal for businesses focused on design/construction, infrastructure development, environmental technologies, ICT, smart mobility, green finance, and energy.
- Registration deadline is September 19, 2021 and participation fee is $100.
Agenda September 22:
(10:00am-4:30pm British Summer Time)
Multi-track virtual/live-stream panel sessions with key thought leaders (may change):
• Introduction - Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs, U.S. Embassy London
• Welcome - Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., U.S. Embassy London
• Keynote Remarks - UK Secretary of State for Business, Energy, Industrial Strategy