The American Business Connection with Sule Oktenay
TABA/AmCham’s Washington Representative/Consultant/Lawyer
Sule Oktenay will answer your questions over the phone
Ms. Oktenay will be available to provide general assistance to:
• U.S. Firms looking to enter the Turkish market, planning to do business in Turkey, or looking for Turkish business partners.
• Firms with questions concerning International Arbitration (e.g.. ICC Arbitration)
• Turkish companies looking to establish joint ventures, sign teaming contracts, and create business connections or strategic alliances in the United States.
• Turkish companies looking to pair with U.S. companies to increase trade with the United States
• Turkish companies looking to incorporate in the United States.
• Getting loans for projects from the IFC, Ex-Im Bank , USTDA and OPIC.
• Ms. Oktenay can provide information on general incentives provided by both the U.S. and Turkish governments to Turkish companies that invest in the United States.
Ms Oktenay will be able to answer the following questions:
• Questions regarding the barriers to trade with the United States
• Questions regarding lobbying in Washington
• Questions related to Patents, Trademarks, and Brand Protection
• Questions about immigration
For appointments please contact Asude Akdeniz at email@example.com. The phone calls will take place on Thursdays between 5pm and 6pm Turkish time.
Ms. Oktenay is an attorney currently working at a law firm of 350 lawyers in Washington D.C. She is a member of the New York and Washington D.C. Bar associations. Prior to moving to the United States, Ms. Oktenay worked as a lawyer in Turkey for 10 years.
NOTICE: These phone calls do not create a lawyer-client relationship. The information given over the telephone is for general purposes only. Please consult an attorney for specific legal issues and questions.